For the latest airport rules and regulations, please visit the Transportation Security Administration’s website at www.tsa.gov. And while there, don’t forget to:
- Review the latest identification requirements
- Review the current list of permitted and prohibited items.
- Download and print their handy guides and brochures.
- Register to receive email updates.
Traveling With Disabilities/Wheelchair
- EWN is dedicated to providing all customers with a pleasant travel experience. Services to assist passengers with disabilities are provided throughout the terminal building.
- All entry and exit doors feature over-sized automatic doors designed to allow wheelchairs.
- Airlines provide wheelchair and luggage assistance for special needs passengers.
- All restrooms are equipped for special needs guests.
While traveling through our airport is a breeze, you still need to leave enough time to check your bag(s) before your flight. For domestic flights, please arrive at least 1 hour 15 minutes before your scheduled departure. For international travel, please allow 2 hours. Both airlines close the ticket counters 30 minutes prior to flight departure.