Bike MS is a 2-day cycling event that raises funds to support people living with multiple sclerosis in North and South Carolina and throughout the United States. Money raised through this event funds MS research, programs, services, and advocacy. Bike MS cyclists enjoy two full days of riding through rural eastern North Carolina. Several downtown shops extend their hours to coincide with this event.
- Coastal Carolina Regional Airport has applied for Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) Public Assistance
- Coastal Carolina Regional Airport Receives $4.9M Federal Grant for New ARFF Station
- Holiday Pops with the NC Symphony -December 8, 2019 Temple Church 7pm
- EWN Contributes 362,700,000 to North Carolina Economy Annually
- EWN Prepares for Expansion