Bike MS is a 2-day cycling event that raises funds to support people living with multiple sclerosis in North and South Carolina and throughout the United States. Money raised through this event funds MS research, programs, services, and advocacy. Bike MS cyclists enjoy two full days of riding through rural eastern North Carolina. Several downtown shops extend their hours to coincide with this event.
- EWN Contributes 362,700,000 to North Carolina Economy Annually
- EWN Prepares for Expansion
- EWN Expansion News from the Triangle Business Journal- 8/5/18
- Coastal Carolina Regional Airport- A Top Notch Facility- Business View Magazine 7/5/18
- Emerald Isle Flavor Festival- October 20, 2018- Emerald Isle, NC