Havelock’s annual chili festival is a two-day event that includes a variety of cook-offs. Chili “chefs” compete to prove who has the best chicken wings, chili verde, red chili, and salsa. Compete to earn your bragging rites, or just come to enjoy the food. However you choose to celebrate, it’s a fun event you won’t want to miss.
- EWN Contributes 362,700,000 to North Carolina Economy Annually
- EWN Prepares for Expansion
- EWN Expansion News from the Triangle Business Journal- 8/5/18
- Coastal Carolina Regional Airport- A Top Notch Facility- Business View Magazine 7/5/18
- Emerald Isle Flavor Festival- October 20, 2018- Emerald Isle, NC