Havelock’s annual chili festival is a two-day event that includes a variety of cook-offs. Chili “chefs” compete to prove who has the best chicken wings, chili verde, red chili, and salsa. Compete to earn your bragging rites, or just come to enjoy the food. However you choose to celebrate, it’s a fun event you won’t want to miss.
- Coastal Carolina Regional Airport has applied for Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) Public Assistance
- Coastal Carolina Regional Airport Receives $4.9M Federal Grant for New ARFF Station
- Holiday Pops with the NC Symphony -December 8, 2019 Temple Church 7pm
- EWN Contributes 362,700,000 to North Carolina Economy Annually
- EWN Prepares for Expansion