January 27, 2016. Shuck your winter shell as Tryon Palace’s WinterFeast returns to the North Carolina History Center. Dive into a table of fresh, local steamed oysters and other winter favorites like chowders, shrimp and grits and Jambalaya. North Carolina History Center. Learn more.
- EWN Contributes 362,700,000 to North Carolina Economy Annually
- EWN Prepares for Expansion
- EWN Expansion News from the Triangle Business Journal- 8/5/18
- Coastal Carolina Regional Airport- A Top Notch Facility- Business View Magazine 7/5/18
- Emerald Isle Flavor Festival- October 20, 2018- Emerald Isle, NC